Monday, April 30, 2012

Sephora by OPI - Rumba Romance

Good morning!

I've been shopping in my stash a lot lately and trying (.....trying...kind of failing....) not to buy as much. In my OPI Helmer drawer I found this copper/gold beauty and remembered buying it right before I moved from Cleveland. I immediately remembered reading raves reviews on Rumba Romance and just to finally swatched it. OMG. OMG. OMG. This baby GLOWS. I MEAN GLOWS! This was supposed to be the first polish I swatched but I loved it so dang much that I put off my swatch-a-thon for two days so I could stare at it in the sun. In the words of Jacqui, it's amazeballs! This is three coats. Totally worth every stinkin one. :D






Do you have any polishes that glows that you can't get enough of?



10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! It's like it's lit from within!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have Rumba Romance but haven't used it yet. This will give me incentive!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you do! I did the same thing & kicked myself for not trying it sooner!

      Delete
  3. Wow! This is really pretty, unlike anything I have seen in awhile! Like you- I am *trying* and failing to shop in my stash as of late, but there are just too many great polishes coming out now a days that I can't resist!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so hard right?!?! Especially with these summer collections!

      Delete
  4. Ohhhh! This is an amazing color! I think it would look awesome on all skin tones! I must have this!!!! Thank you for sharing! <3 <3

    ReplyDelete