Saturday, April 7, 2012

Gothic Crown - my very first Mode polish!

Hey there!


Today's post is going to be a quick one - I have a busy, busy day ahead of me and I overslept! :P I recently received my very first Mode polish as a freebie from a fabulous Twitter friend - Gothic Crown. I've been wanting to try this Australian based brand forever and now I can't wait to get my claws on more! This bad boy is a smooth as can be black based polish LOADED with silver glitter. I mean LOADED LOL! This is two coats. Have a great Saturday! <3







Do you own any Mode polishes?



2 comments:

  1. Oooh this one is gorgeous!!! I love black and silver polishes - kind of reminds me of Hard Candy Galaxy! I don't own any Mode polishes yet but I hope to one day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Duh it does remind me of Galaxy!!! I need more Mode polishes ASAP!

      Delete