Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Old and New - Maybelline Wet Shine Diamonds Twinkling Turquoise & Boots 17 Spring Petal

Hey now!


Time for another addition of Old and New on this lovely Wednesday! I've been trying (....key word TRYING.....) to only buy polishes that I really love or that are on my never ending/always growing wishlist. I'm in the process of weeding through my stash to either have a blog sale or show some love to my fellow bloggers and polish friends. The wheels are still turning on that one though - I give you girls so much credit - blogs sales seem like such hard @$$ work! Speaking of - my first polish for today was a recent blog purchase of mine. Twinkling Turquoise is one of the more sought after Wet Shine Diamonds underneath Banana Puddin. It's been on my wishlist for a while but I couldn't never stomach eBay prices. One day I found it on a blog sale for two bucks! It was meant to be! Twinkling Turquoise is a sheer yet build-able - your guessed it - turquoise polish loaded with matching shimmer with a hint of gold to it. It's a perfect summer polish. This is three coats.




Next up for the New section of today's post I have another polish from the wonderful Esther! It's one of my first of three Boots 17 polishes that she hooked me up with from this Spring's new collection. I love trying new brands and the quality is really there with Boots 17. Very pretty pastel Spring pink.There's a much more prominent shimmer running throughout Spring Petal but it was dark when I swatched so I couldn't sneak in any sunlight. It's there though, believe me. GREAT formula - this is two coats.




Enjoy your Hump Day! :)


7 comments:

  1. Twinkling Turquoise is gorgeous!!!!! I hope you can control the buying, I know I can't, lolol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Lol I hope I can too it's sooooo hard!!!!

      Delete
  2. Ahhhh these are both gorgeous!!!!! I love Twinkling Turquoise of course, such a fantastic, sparkly, awesome color!!! And the Boots one is gorgeous as well, such a pretty salmon pink. Love that shimmer too, of course!! Both such awesome colors for spring =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) you're right - great Spring colors!

      Delete