Friday, April 27, 2012

Layering Fun - China Glaze Stone Cold & Naturistics Gleam

Hey ladies!

I know it's been a while, but it's time for me to bust out another Layering Fun post that mixes a China Glaze Hunger Games polish and a vintage glitter. :) These posts were so fun for me to do, so I thought it was time for another! I though it was really creative that China Glaze threw in a matte polish in their Hunger Games collection, I'm in love with the whole collection, but this one really stood out in a great way. Stone Cold's matte formula was FANTASTIC for a matte polish. Smooth as can be and this is ONE coat. ONE. Perfection. Well done, China Glaze.




To layer over Stone Cold I chose another Naturistics glitter to lend it some sparkle. I really love their glitters. Gleam is a clear-based polish jam-packed with holo glitter. This is one coat. Easy manicure! Two coats total for this layering combo. :) I'm impressed.




See ya same time tomorrow!

3 comments:

  1. The more I see this, the more I want it! It looks so pretty with that glitter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should get it!!! I held off initially, but I'm glad I bought it!

      Delete