Tuesday, December 18, 2012

OPI - Merry Midnight

HI THERE!

I have to admit, as a polish lover - I don't own a whole lot of OPI's. After I sold quite a few in my blog sale over the summer, I don't even have a whole Helmer drawer full now. They always seem to only have one or two polishes (or none to be honest) from each collection that I really love. BUT I do love dusty hunting for those vintage and HTF gems they have out there! Now THOSE I cherish with my life! :D 

Here's one of my faves - Merry Midnight. This polish came out in there 2009 Holiday Wishes Collection. (I also have Shim-Merry Chic) I found them both on a dusty. Of course we all know Orly Fowl Play is a dead-ringer dupe for Merry Midnight. As an avid collector, I sold my Fowl Play and hold my Merry Midnight close. The sheer shimmery plum tone goes so nicely with my skin-tone, and the flakies that flash from orange to green just add magic. This is three coats. Very festive indeed. ;)







I'll have to show you Shim-Merry Chic soon!



4 comments:

  1. Wow!!!! This is gorgeous!!! I'm surprised you don't have more OPI's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very festive and pretty. I will have to cherish my Fowl Play since I probably won't find this anywhere, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel the same way about OPI it's rare I see a collection and think wow I love all of these. It's usually never more than 2. But I'm on the fence about this colour. I like it but I don LOVE it. I have Fowl Play and if I didn't buy it in a 3 pack I probably wouldn't go out of my way to get it.

    ReplyDelete