Tuesday, December 25, 2012

MERRY CHRISTMAS! China Glaze - Party Hearty

MERRY CHRISTMAS! 

It's officially my favorite holiday of the year! I always get sad right before Christmas because I know it'll be over soon and I have to wait a whole year again. I'm such a dork. Jeffrey and I aren't going home for the holidays this year, I work (DOUBLE TIME, BABY!) till 3, then he's cooking me a fancy dinner and I think we might go see a movie. I can't wait! I'll miss my family and friends but it's nice coming up with my own traditions.

I tried to find the perfect holiday polish to use on Christmas, and while searching through my stash it dawned on me China Glaze Party Hearty will be PERFECT! Party Hearty came out in their Holiday 2010 Collection, 'Tis The Season To Be Naughty And Nice. Party Hearty is a fun, festive, chunky glitter that consists of different sizes of green, red, and gold glitter. It's HTF now, so I was happy so snag this from a blog sale for only eight bucks. This is three coats over Bonita Treasure Chest. 







MERRY, MERRY, MERRY CHRISTMAS!





4 comments: