Friday, December 14, 2012

China Glaze - Ultamate Holiday

TGIF!

I hope everyone's week went by fairly quickly, I know mine did! 

Today I have a China Glaze LE Ulta Exclusive from 2011 to share, Ultamate Holiday. They released this one and a rust/gold colored polish Fireside Glow, which I never got around to picking up. I found this all by itself at Ulta last year, and prices are just too steep for the duo. I'll get my hands on it one day! Ultamate Holiday is just so dang delicate and pretty! A GREAT holiday polish indeed! A light gold glitter polish with holo glitter is so simple just so stunning at the same time! This is another very thirsty China Glaze glitter, so I had to use one coat of Gelous and one coat of Seche Vite. This is three coats.






Have a great Friday!





6 comments: