Sunday, December 30, 2012

Orly - Jungle Love

Happy Sunday!

I hope you're all having a fun weekend. Today we're going to lunch with friends on the Ocean Front then to a friends house for a football game. It's my first day off in over a week so I'm excited! 

Today I have an awesome vintage Orly to share, Jungle Love. I've said it before and I'll say it again - I MISS AND LOVE THE OLD BOTTLE TYPES! They're large and chunky, easy to hold, I simply adore them to pieces. I think I have five now, and I need more! Jungle Love is a sheer, build-able dirty olive green shimmer polish. My lovely polish BFF Jacqui gifted this to me - thank you so much my love!  This is three coats.







Enjoy your Sunday, everyone!




6 comments:

  1. Beautiful! One of my favourite types of greens!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh I love it! I like the old Orly bottles too, although I only have one. But the volume is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg I still have this in the really old trapezoid bottles! Such a pretty green:-)

    ReplyDelete