Saturday, December 29, 2012

Butter London - Black Knight

Happy Saturday!

I hope you all have a fun weekend planned - I'm working only a few hours this morning then I have season four of True Blood the fiance bought me to watch while I catch up on some much needed swatching! Today I have a polish from the lovely Amanda of Fashion Footing who was my Secret Santa on our Jingle Nail Rock swap this Christmas! Thanks you SO MUCH for knocking off so many items on my wishlist and spoiling me rotten!  I appreciate it from the bottom of my heart! <3

One of my long time lemmings she squashed was today's beauty - Butter London's Black Knight. I have been DYING to own this bad boy ever since I first laid eyes on swatches when it came out last Fall 2011. Black Knight is every bit of awesome I knew it would be in person! A sheer, build-able black base with multi-sized gold, pink, and blue glitter. It's that perfect combination of vampy and fun all rolled into one. This is three thin coats. A tad on the thirsty side, two coats of top coats were needed. This may be my all-time favorite Butter London next to Wallis.  





Have a great Saturday!

6 comments:

  1. I passed this up in Ulta. Mistake,lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I felt the same way when I didnt get it right away!

      Delete
  2. I'm glad you liked everything!! It looks fantastic on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks fantastic! I got this from Megan (Painting Rainbows) and haven't tried it yet, shame on me!

    ReplyDelete