Monday, December 17, 2012

Nails Inc Special Effects Sprinkles - Pudding Lane

Hey polish lovahs!

Although this is Monday to all of you lovely ladies, I'm having a three day weekend so today is my second Sunday! It's okay, be jealous. :P

Today I have my NEWEST polish I've bought to share - Nails Inc Special Effects Sprinkles in Pudding Lane. OMG I went to the mall with Jeffrey Saturday and dragged him into Sephora. They were fully freaking stocked with all the Sprinkles. Alas, I had him with me and to him $9.50 is a lot for one polish (if he only knew. sigh. LOL!) so I only walked away with one since was with me. I LOVE THIS POLISH SO STINKING MUCH. Let's talk why, shall we? First off? The formula. I cannot rave enough about this formula. Smooth as can be, evens out perfectly, dried so fast. AMAZING. I am wearing it as I type up this post and I never want to take it off. EVER. Three smooth coats.







Anyone else have Sprinkles polishes? I need them ALL. 



5 comments:

  1. I must admit, I'm a little jealous. This is a beauty. I have the pink polish in this collection. It is so yummy! Enjoy your day off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this polish! My best friend picked it up for me a while back... and yeah, I definitely do not disclose to my husband how much I spend on nail polish, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! I wish this was at my sephora when I went! I did get my first one which was topping lane and now want all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to get this polish eventually! It's so gorgeous. I like the others in the collection just as much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this so much. I especially want the pink and the other whitish pinkish one! Amazing!! You should send Jeff to Australia - he'd think $9.50 for a polish was cheap by the time he got home!!!<3

    ReplyDelete