Sunday, December 23, 2012

L'Oreal Laquiresist - Moon Dazzle

HAPPY SUNDAY! Sorry I've been MIA the past few days, preparing for the holidays kinda got in the way.

Remember on my last post I said I needed to show off more L'Oreals? Let's start today! Today I have my newest L'Oreal I've bought to show off - Moon Dazzle. I was ECSTATIC to find this gem on a blog sale and got to check it off my wishlist! Moon Dazzle isn't unique in a certain way - silver glitter, but it's vintage, L'Oreal, rare, and glitter. WHAT's NOT TO LOVE?! Now I just need to get my hands on it's sister, Star Dazzle. (Gold glitter.) This is two coats over CoverGirl Plum Fairy.







Have a fantastic Sunday!





5 comments:

  1. I love this combo! And I have never seen a L'Oreal Glitter polish before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooohh pretty, when you get the gold one (however long that might take to find) you should layer them on top of each other, I'd love to see them together.

    ReplyDelete