Monday, December 31, 2012

Catrice Cosmetics - Dirty Berry

Happy New Years Eve Day!

I hope you all have a fun night tonight planned! Unfortunately I work ten hours today and ten hours tomorrow. :( The holiday pay is awesome, but I have to take it easy and go home early at a party we're attending. Ah well. What are ya gonna do?

Today I have a polish my buddy Paulina over at The Gore Princess sent me, Catrice's Dirty Berry. Thanks again, girl! OMG I don't know why it took me so long to swatch this gem, I LOVE IT! Dirty Berry is a medium-toned dusty lavender holographic polish. It's like magic on my skin-tone! I really need more Catrice polishes in my life, I think I only have four or five. Formula was pretty great, this is three coats to even out. 

Be safe out there tonight!


  1. I'm drooling, that's just so lovely.

  2. This is gorgeous. I need to find this!

  3. Oooohhhh. I just got this in a swap! Can't wait to use it!

  4. I have this and love it! I really should wear it more often!

  5. I remember seeing this before and thinking "I want this!". Seeing it again has brought back all those feelings :P.