Friday, December 7, 2012

Rimmel 60 Seconds - Night Before

Hey there, lovlies!

IT'S FRIDAY! Which means I have a day off, but I have to renew my Pharmacy Technician license. AKA I have to sit and do Continuing Education credits all day. BLAH. I'm treating myself to a day of swatching afterwards.

Today I have a fantastic polish to share, Rimmel 60 Seconds Night Before. This polish is what happens when OPI Every Month is Oktoberfest, Clarins 2030, and Max Factor Fantasy Fire had a baby. That sheer and build-able purple base, and that amazing sought after fiery shimmer. (Check out the bottle shot at the end of the post - really shows it off!) I've completely fallen in love with these kind of shades. The sheerness builds up so nicely with the shimmer! I won this on eBay, but I think there are a few more floating around on there as well! This is two coats. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE. 







Amazing, right?




11 comments:

  1. Rimmel has put out some really great polishes! Love this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this one in my little collection! I bought it 3 or 4 years ago? Clearly I don't paint my nails often but this is one of my favourite shades EVER!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love love that color! and a fellow tech! glad i'm not the only one who waits until the last minute to do her ce's!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY! I love meeting someone who understands the BS we go through!

      Delete