Thursday, December 13, 2012

Nina Nail Enamel - Fruitcake

Hey there!

Anyone done with Christmas shopping? It's my day off today, I have an eye appointment then it's time for some shopping for my fiance! 

Today I have a really fun vintage polish to share that a lovely Instagram/Twitter friend sent me. This Nina polish I *believe* is the old version of Nina Ultra Pro polishes at Sally's. What really makes this polish cool is that I don't remember seeing any other holiday polishes from that line! I'm such a Christmas whore that I love a polish line a million times more if I knew they threw out festive polishes. Fruitcake is a clear-based polish with small glitter is red, green, and gold. They layering possibilities are seriously endless! This is two (maybe three? It's been a few days....) coats over China Glaze Ultamate Holiday.  





Has anyone else ever seen this old Nina line?

8 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty polish! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous! It looks awesome layered over Ultamate Holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not familiar at all with Nina polishes, but that one is a beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!!! This mani is so stunning!! The perfect mani for this season for it looks so elegant and classy.

    ReplyDelete