Thursday, December 13, 2012

Nina Nail Enamel - Fruitcake

Hey there!

Anyone done with Christmas shopping? It's my day off today, I have an eye appointment then it's time for some shopping for my fiance! 

Today I have a really fun vintage polish to share that a lovely Instagram/Twitter friend sent me. This Nina polish I *believe* is the old version of Nina Ultra Pro polishes at Sally's. What really makes this polish cool is that I don't remember seeing any other holiday polishes from that line! I'm such a Christmas whore that I love a polish line a million times more if I knew they threw out festive polishes. Fruitcake is a clear-based polish with small glitter is red, green, and gold. They layering possibilities are seriously endless! This is two (maybe three? It's been a few days....) coats over China Glaze Ultamate Holiday.  





Has anyone else ever seen this old Nina line?

7 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous! It looks awesome layered over Ultamate Holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not familiar at all with Nina polishes, but that one is a beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!! This mani is so stunning!! The perfect mani for this season for it looks so elegant and classy.

    ReplyDelete