Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Orly - Plum Pludding

Happy Hump Day!

Today I have a really special holiday polish to share, as a matter of fact it's a vintage Orly, people! My lovely polish BFF Jacqui gifted this to me a little while ago, thanks again, girl! <3 

I love both of the old Orly bottles - these are the flatter almost triangle bottles with the silver chrome handles. The others are large, round bottles with black handles. I don't own a TON of either, so I'm always excited to get my hands on more! Plum Pudding is a frosty - yet not overly frosty in my opinion - plum colored polish with silver scattered glitter. The name really matches it to perfection! I believe this polish is from the same collection as Mistletoe and Silent Night. Formula was very thin, I needed  three shown here. 






Anyone have any others from this collection?




3 comments:

  1. Pretty! I agree...it's a touch frosty, but not overly so. Very holiday appropriate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, Jacqui is a good friend ;)

    ReplyDelete