Thursday, December 6, 2012

Revlon StreetWear - Forest

Hello there, polish lovers!

We all know what one of the BEST feelings can be for a polish addict/collector - CHECKING ONE OFF THE WISH LIST OF COURSE! My lovely Instagram pal and swapping buddy Ashley made my week by sending me Forest!

StreetWear's Forest is one of the greens that has been HAUNTING me to own! I love green - make it a shimmery, smooth forest green and I'm grinning ear to ear! Prices on eBay were always just to steep for me, so thank you, doll! In my opinion, this is a PERFECT Christmas green indeed! This is two coats.





Anyone else lovin' Forest?




5 comments:

  1. Ermagherd LOVE. I just got this too along with Maybelline New Years Blues for $5 each. The things that pop up on Trade Me! They are soooo pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my favourite Streetwears EVER. <3

    ReplyDelete