Sunday, December 2, 2012

Retro Sunday Squared With The Scholarly Nail - Sally Hansen Christmas Glitters

HAPPY SUNDAY!

Jacqui and I are BACK! Ya know the drill, life gets in the way sometimes. But we are back and with some awesome vintage Sally Hansen Christmas glitters! Sally Hansen glitters are some of the prized possessions in both of our stashes, so we love it when we get a chance to show them off! Christmas is my favorite time for the year, I'm so happy December is here!

First up today to share, I have Kiss. I'm a sucker for vintage bar glitters, so make it Christmas themed and I'm SOLD! Kiss is pretty simple, but just so awesome! Clear-based with bright Christmas red micro glitter and bar glitter. The layering possibilities are endless! This is two coats over Revlon StreetWear Forest.







Next up I have Jingle Belle, this might be one of the rarest Sally Hansen glitters I own! I found this gem on eBay and I couldn't believe my eyes! I LOVE this one! Clear-based with two different tones of green and red micro glitter. Such a unique and fun holiday glitter! This is three coats over Revlon Very Currant. 







Don't forget to check out Jacqui's post! 






9 comments:

  1. Jingle Belle is the holidays in a bottle! Gorgeous swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i must find jingle belle! i do have, and love, kiss, along with my other christmas sallys

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are both awesome girl! I love the colors you've layered both of these over. Jingle Belle is so awesome, can't wait to try my decant out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like Jingle Belle, it is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness! I don't think I've ever seen Jingle Belle before!!! You should send me a shot of this for my guide!!

    ReplyDelete