Monday, December 24, 2012

Toma Snow Caps - Candy Cane

Happy Christmas Eve Day, dolls!

I can't believe the holidays are already here! It's sad that Jeffrey and I are going to be here away from our families, but it's nice to start our own traditions. Plus I volunteered to work Christmas for double time. :D MORE MONIES! I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas Eve!

Today I have a polish from a Secret Santa (Can't say who yet though, the exchange isn't over yet! :p) to share! I've never heard of the Snow Caps line from Toma, but I was so excited when I unwrapped this bad boy! Toma has so many hidden lines I've come to learn, and a Christmas themed one makes it all the more exciting! Candy Cane is a pearlized pale pink polish with pink micro-glitter and white flakies. It's delicate and winter feeling! It was pretty sheer, this is four coats.






Have a fantastic Christmas Eve!



No comments:

Post a Comment