Saturday, December 15, 2012

Cover Girl Boundless Colors - Red Revolution

Hey there lovelies!

I hope you all have a fun Saturday planned, Jeffrey and I are going to the mall to spend the day together. I seriously can't remember the last time we did that together! 

Just a quick heads up, I'm back to little nubbins right now. Sometime I get a little tired of my nails being longer. Today I have my new favorite red to share! I first saw this gem on THIS POST from Kaz. Right after reading it, I immediately ran to eBay (the the virtual sense LOL!) and bought it for less then six bucks with shipping! If you look at Kaz's swatches, her color is much more true to reality then mine. I don't like the way it photographed. :( Ah well, it needs to be seen in person! Nothing makes me feel sexier then a good red creme polish. I can't believe I went so long never really wearing them! This is two buttery smooth coats. 





Have a great weekend!




2 comments: