Tuesday, December 11, 2012

China Glaze - Winter Holly

Hey there!

I hope you're all having a good jump start to your week - yesterday was crazy busy at work! I REALLY hope today doesn't turn out to be a repeat. 

Today I have a GREAT holiday glitter to share, Winter Holly from China Glaze's 2012 Holiday Joy collection. If there's one thing I've learned since getting into polish, it's that when China Glaze does green glitter, they do it RIGHT! So I moment I found out there was one in this collection, I knew it had to be mine! My swapping pal Ashlee threw this is with our last swap and it was LOVE at first sight! :p Winter Holly is a dense pine green glitter polish with a micro fine rainbow/holo glitter mixture swimming within. It just looks so freaking awesome! Now it DOES dry really gritty, so this is shown with two coats Gelous and one coat Seche Vite. Three coats.






Have a great Tuesday!



5 comments:

  1. I love this one! I recently got a bottle of it, so I'm excited to try it out. It's absolutely beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! It's christmas on your nails!

    ReplyDelete