Thursday, December 20, 2012

L'Oreal - Blue Metal

Hello!

I really need to start swatching more of my vintage L'Oreals. I have some really GREAT ones in my stash and I really don't give them enough time on my fingertips or on my blog.  I need to fix that STAT. 

Today I have Blue Metal to share. HOLY METALLIC BLUE POLISH. WOWZA! I knew this was going to be beautiful on the nail, but MAN it's so amazing and in-your-face! JUST LOOK AT IT! Blue Metal has that perfect mixture of being deep and dark, yet having that bright shimmer in it! This is two coats. So amazing. GAH. 





What are your fave metallic blues?


14 comments:

  1. I actually own this one too, bought it on ebay after seeing swatches online. It lived up to the hype. I need to wear it again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gah this is beautiful! I'm almost positive as a whole you are the blogger in my opinion one of the best polish stashes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. DUDE This is one freakin gorgeous polish!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's even more amazing in person. FOR REALZ.

      Delete
  4. Dang that is beautiful! And it reminds me of my one vintage L'Oreal polish that I almost forgot about! One of the leftovers from many years ago-- 378 Zinc! I was obsessed with this polish. It looks to be pretty much all gone, but if I can manage to open the bottle (oh yeah, it's one of those... super stuck) I'll have to post pics! Gorgeous silver, I wore the heck out of it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love those old polishes that we wore all the time, so nostalgic!

      Delete
  5. That's such a gorgous blue, L'Oreal really know how to do blue polish don't they.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How do you keep your cuticles so nice? I'd love to see a post on your nail maintenance routine and products you use to keep your nails in tip top shape!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How do you keep your cuticles so nice? I'd love to see a post on your nail maintenance routine and products you use to keep your nails in tip top shape!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How do you keep your cuticles so nice? I'd love to see a post on your nail maintenance routine and products you use to keep your nails in tip top shape!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Woah, this color is sooo rich <3 Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow, this blue is just amazing! What an intense color.

    ReplyDelete