Tuesday, January 1, 2013

China Glaze - Ruby Pumps

HAPPY NEW YEARS!

I was trying to think of a festive, fun winter polish to show you today - and China Glaze Ruby Pumps just popped into my head! It's a cheery transition from Christmas to New Years indeed! **FYI** I don't know what's wrong with my camera. I haven't touched any of the settings, my lens isn't smudged, I need Jeff to look at it. I hate these blurry pics but they will just have to do for now! It's still a gorgeous polish! 

Now I used to the re-released core version of Ruby Pumps, but I sold it in my blog sale after finding this bad boy on eBay. I had a teeny little bidding war, but in the end I won. :) This bottle is from the original release of the Wizard Of Ooh Ahz Collection in 2001. There's so many polishes out there inspired by Dorothy's famous shoes, but this may very well be my favorite. This is three thin coats. 







HAPPY 2013!!!!



1 comment: