Thursday, November 1, 2012

Ulta3 - Burnt Orange - AKA My new Favorite Fall orange

Hi there!

As much I as loved doing Halloween polishes all October, it's nice to get back to my regularly scheduled swatching since I have SO MANY amazing beauties share to share with you all! Oh, the vintage goodness. You just wait. ;P

Today I have a seriously awesome Fall orange to share, Ulta3's Burnt Orange. The lovely Lauren sent this beauty to me a while back in one of our epic swaps. It is seriously amazing for Fall. PERFECTION. The burnt pumpkin orange is only made better by it's amazing shimmer. I'm a big Ulta3 fan, and their formula is always great. This is two coats.





What are your favorite oranges?



2 comments:

  1. Very Autumnal!!! Looks great on you! I'd never touch it though! haha xo

    ReplyDelete