Monday, November 26, 2012

China Glaze - Blue Bells Ring

Hey there! I'm back!

I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving. We drove back to Ohio to spend a few days with family and friends. We ate a lot, drove a lot, and had lots of laughs - it was perfect! :) 

Today I have a polish to share from China Glaze's Holiday Joy Collection from this winter - Blue Bells Ring. I want so many polishes from this collection (THOSE GLITTERS!) but I'm trying to cut down on polish shopping so I can do Christmas shopping and Secret Santa's. The moment I saw this VIBRANT metallic blue masterpiece, I knew I had to make an exception. This blue is so intense and in your face - pictures don't do it enough justice! It must be seen in person! It was pretty much perfect after one coat, but I used two. So pretty! 





Have a great Monday! <3



10 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful!!! So glad you had a good Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO you! I love it! I actually bought this one- I need to wear it now <3 Glad you had a nice mini break x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great Dana! Welcome back :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!! This is awesome! And I'm a sucker for blue polishes. Can't wait to make my next order in the US! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's so beautiful. I love this bright blue!

    ReplyDelete