Sunday, November 18, 2012

Mode - Vicious Venom

HI!

Oh, Mode. You are officially one of my new all-time favorite polishes EVER. You rock so much. Their color range, finish range, and quality are outstanding. Thank goodness for my two international swapping pals, Lani and Lauren. They are the BEST pals a girl could ask for and I'm so grateful to have them as friends. <3 Why do I mention them both may I ask? They both know me so well and my love for green and glitter that they both sent me a bottle of Vicious Venom! :D Thank you both, loves! 

Vicious Venom is just freaking amazing in every single way. Smooth formula (a little gritty, but Gelous made it nice and smooth), great green color for both the base and glitter, and I love how the silver glitter adds dimension as well. This is two coats of awesome. 





Have a fun day!


5 comments:

  1. WHERE do your polish buddies find these awesome Modes?!?! Whenever I walk past a Mode display, they always have the most blah, basic colours! No fair! Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes this is awesome! It is a gorgeous polish!

    ReplyDelete