Friday, November 2, 2012

Pretty Serious - Liquid Leprechaun *Pic heavy!*

Happy Friday!

Today I have THE BEST GREEN GLITTER POLISH you will ever lay your pretty little eyes on! Kaz shares my passion for all things green polish, so when I saw the promo shots for Pretty Serious's Monster Mash collection and first laid eyes on Liquid Leprechaun I KNEW it had to be mine!  O.M.G. I am seriously dying over how much I am in love. *Drools everywhere*

Liquid Leprechaun is so complex and amazing I just don't know where to start! Many, many, many sizes of glitter, different tones of green, gold, and slight holo shimmer in a murky green base make this polish what it really is - a masterpiece! If you don't have this polish in your stash, you're making a BIG mistake! This is three coats with one coat of Gelous and two coats of Seche Vite. This glitter is a thirsty one!











SPEECHLESS, right!?!?!










10 comments:

  1. BEST GREEN GLITTER EVER!!!!!! It looks amazing on your Dana!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this one, fantastic pictures

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best Dana colour ever!!! Kaz has done it again!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. omggggg so pretty!!! ahhh, love greens and glitters and EVEN MORE WHEN THEY'RE TOGETHER <3

    ReplyDelete