Tuesday, November 27, 2012

LA Colors: Color Craze - Candy Sprinkles

Hey there!

Today is everyone else's Tuesday, but today is my Monday! I had a nice long five day weekend! I spend all day yesterday relaxing, catching up with my DVR, and swatching. 

Although I try not to buy too much polish these days, I feel no guilt when it's a Dollar store find! One of the local stores back in Ohio carry LA Colors, and when I saw the new display and this polish on there - I jumped for joy! Candy Sprinkles is a polish you NEVER see in the dollar polish variety - so I was so shocked! There were only two bottles left - if you're my Secret Santa coming up here - you'll be getting the second. :P Candy Sprinkles is in the Claire's Deborah Lippman Candy Shop class - bubble gum pink jelly polish with with rainbow various-sized glitter. AKA GLITTER SAMMICH! I was impressed with the formula - nice n smooth! To give it the right layered feel, this is three thin coats. So awesome. And a buck. YESSS.






HAVE A GREAT DAY! 





13 comments:

  1. ooooohhhhh so pretty!!! Can I be your secret santa? :) jks x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you know how it compares to Claire's Candy Shop?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have to break them out to compare for sure!

      Delete
  3. What a great find! So jealous my stores here don't carry fun dollar polishes ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice find! My dollar stores sometimes have crappy LA Colors but not often.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely a "must have" . . . did you find it @ dollar tree ???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No I think it was called "Just A Buck" in Cleveland Ohio

      Delete
  6. sooo cute! can't believe i dont have a candy shop dupe yet

    ReplyDelete