Friday, November 30, 2012

BYS - Peppermint

TGIF!

Happy Friday, dolls! Anyone have anything fun planned this weekend? I'm working a few short shifts, putting up our Christmas tree, going to a football party. Christmas time is my favorite time of the year! Today I have another great BYS polish to share, Peppermint. The ever-so-amazing Lani sent me this one, and I LOVE IT! Is it supposed to smell like Peppermint? Hmmmm.... I didn't let it dry long enough while swatching, so I'm really not sure! 

Peppermint is a sheer light green glitter polish with holo glitter swimming within. This is one of those strictly layering glitters, this is two coats over Fetish Sci-Fi. I know I've said it before, but I'll say it again. I ADORE BYS glitters. I need them all. ALL!






Have a fun Friday!


3 comments:

  1. I love this, I'm pretty sure I have this somewhere. I really need to keep up to date with BYS - I haven't bought any in a long time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have an ongoing love affair with BYS - great swatches :) I suddenly need to add this to my BYS stash!

    ReplyDelete