Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Mode - Kiss And Tell

Good morning!

Who's ready for more Mode glitter goodness?! YOU ARE?! You're in the right place, then! I've fallen in love with Mode and BYS polishes, so you're going to be seeing A LOT of them in my upcoming posts! The lovely Lani sent me this lovely polish in our most recent swaps, it screams Christmas to me so of COURSE I had to put it on my nails RIGHT AWAY!

The great thing about these glitters that Mode makes is that fact that the glitter is in fact tiny shards of glitter - little itty-bitty bar glitters! Kiss And Tell starts off with a cherry, tomato red base, and is positively LOADED with red, silver, & pink glitter. It's so festive and fun - like red Christmas lights on my nails! This is two coats over China Glaze's Thunderbird. (FYI - I'll have to re-swatch Thunderbird - my pics turned out awful. :/ )





Have a great day!



4 comments: