Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Pretty Serious - Mummy Mush

Hey girls!

I hope you're all having a good week! It's been up and down for me, one of our cars broke down so that sucked. BUT I have a long weekend so I can relax, catch up on TV, and swatch my little butt off! Onto the polish!

Today I have yet another Pretty Serious Monster Mash polish to share, Mummy Mush. This polish is just so delicate and complex that I caught myself staring at my nails in all different lightings! Mummy Mush is a crazy glass-flecked polish that shifts from gold to pink and EVEN a slight blue color shift as well! Alas, it was IMPOSSIBLE to capture but its there! Check out Kaz's post HERE - she shows it off spot-on! This really is my new go-to neutral. It was so EASY to build up the color, this is three coats. So delicate and pretty. 







Check out the bottle shots - really shows off that color shift!



Have a great Hump Day!

**Polish was provided for my honest review*






4 comments:

  1. This is so beauty's on you Dana!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I'm not buying polish at the moment but if I could...wait! Adding this to my Christmas wishlist :P

    ReplyDelete