Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Essie - Power Clutch

Good Morning, lovlies!

Today I have for you a GREAT fall polish, Power Clutch from Essie's fall Carry-On collection. I really feel that all polish brands really brought amazing colors to the table with their fall collection, and Essie was no exception. I'm a SUCKER for a great grey polish, and all of my others were lighter shades, this is my first dark grey polish!


The first coat applied really nicely, not streaky at all. It could have been a one-coater, but I did use a second coat for consistancy. This grey creme has a wonderful sophfiscication to it, I can see myself reaching for this polish time and time again.

Final thoughts - everyone needs this polish! It made my nails feel so polished! (No pun intended LOL!) Essie polishes can be purchased at mass drugstores/salons for $8/bottle.

Essie all in one base coat/ Sally Hansen Insta-Dri topcoat

2 comments: