Thursday, September 22, 2011

Jesse's Girl LE Julie G Collection - Mermaid's Lagoon

Good Morning, Girls!

Today I have the very first Jesse's girl polish I've tried share with you! I had seen pictures of the display pop up on blogs and Twitter and knew the break-out star of the bunch would be Mermaid's Lagoon. Luckily I popped into a RiteAid with a brand new Julie G display and it was mine!


Look at that shimmer! Lately I LOVE discovering hidden shimmer in polishes!


Mermaid's Lagoon is a great turquoise creme polish with copper/gold shimmer swimming within. It's an amazing summer polish. I used two coats, although I could have stopped with one. Great application, very smooth!


Although ML was the only polish on the Julie G display that I wanted, I am excited to try more Jesse's Girl polishes in the future!

I bought ML at RiteAid for $3.99

Essie all in One base coat/ Sally Hansen Inst-Dri topcoat

3 comments:

  1. Hey girl! I awarded you with an award on my blog! Please come check it out! :)

    http://brittanyssecret.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited I bought this polish yesterday! My first Jesse's Girl Polish too!

    ReplyDelete