Friday, September 9, 2011

Sally Hansen Nail Prisms - Golden Cinnabar

Well hey there!

Today I have an oldie but a beauty! I am having a great time reliving the good old days through Sally Hansen's old Nail Prisms, and I love them all! I have about six more sitting in my Amazon basket waiting for me to hit the "send order" button. :P Today I have for you Golden Cinnabar!

Golden Cinnabar reminds of me rose gold, the warm look and feel of it! It ranges from a rosie color to a gold color in the bottle, but when wearing it the only color that really shows up is the rose gold. Either way, this color really warms up my complexion and I'm a real fan! The formula was a little watery (like much of the other older duochromes) so three coats were needed.

The old Sally Hansen Nail Prisms can be found on Ebay and Amazon, and they few I've seen and ordered haven't been ridiculous priced. It would be a great find for anyone!

Essie all in one base coat/ Sally Hansen Insta-Dri topcoat

2 comments:

  1. This is really pretty. I do not own any of the Sally Hansen Nail Prisms!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need them, so far, the ones I've tried have been so fun!

    ReplyDelete