Thursday, September 1, 2011

Deborah Lippmann - Dark Side of the Moon

Well Hello There! :)

Today I have for you my other Deborah Lippmann polish, Dark Side of the Moon. I've been waiting for summer to start coming to an end so I could break out this dark beauty! I figured I'd waited long enough, right?

I really think that Dark Side of the Moon is a sexy, sophisticated color! It was described online as a deep purple, but I think it's more of a dark burgundy. Funny thing? Looks purple in the bottle, burgundy on the nail. Either was I really love it! And, yes I can admit it, the name had a part in the purchase. What can I say? I've been a Pink Floyd fan for years and years and years! The formula for this polish was really thin, two coats LOOKED like enough until I uploaded my pics, and there seemed to be some thinner areas.

Deborah Lippmann polishes can be purchased through her website at or at Nordtrom or other fine department stores. They range from $16 for regular polishes & $18 or glitters.

No comments:

Post a Comment