Friday, September 30, 2011

China Glaze Metro Collection - Midtown Magic

Hey lovlies!

Today I have the lone polish I grabbed from the China Glaze Metro Fall 2011 Collection. Don't get me wrong - there were so many wonderful colors to choose from, but I felt as though every other color had been done with another brand this fall and Trendsetter was just not for me. Here is, in my opinion, the stand-out in the group - Midtown Magic.


I seriously love Midtown Magic! I love fall polishes so muc! (I always gravitate toward darker colors) Add shimmer? I'm SOLD! MM is a great burgundy/black polish with gold & red glitter, which gives off a copper, almost orange glow. Agh, it's wonderful! Formula was great, this is two coats.



Until I really got into polish rescently, I only owned one China Glaze polish. Now they have become one of my favorite brands - the formula is lovely and they have unique colors.

China Glaze polishes can be purchased at Sally Beauty Supply, (where I bought mine) Ulta, & other mass retailers.

Essie all in one base coat/Seche Vite topcoat

6 comments:

  1. Looks great on you! I really love this whole collection, it was the only fall 2011 collection where I felt that I needed to have most of the ones they came out with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I love that color on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this whole collection is awesome, great swatch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What can I say? I'm a sucker for a dark polish with shimmer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have this on my toenails right now and am loving it!

    ReplyDelete