Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Finger Paints Special Effects flakies - Flecked


Hey dolls!

 I decided to move right along with the Finger Paints flakies since I just love them so much! Today I have my second favorite of the lot - Flecked. Why a favorite you may ask? There's flakies in my two favorite colors for polishes - green and blue! Make it chunky pieces of flakies? SOLD! :D





For Flecked I got to bust out with one of my MANY black polishes - this time Nail Fetish's black creme. I feel that since I am always searching for the perfect black polish there is nothing wrong with having too many. This is two coats of black creme with two coats of Flecked. :P Flecked seriously glows! It's just amazing (and distracting...hehe) to look at. LOVE!



Have a mentioned I love flakies?
Essie All In One Base/ Revlon Quicky Dry topcoat (my A team!)

6 comments:

  1. Ooh, this looks like a polish that should go right to my wish list! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty! love the green and blues

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love at first sight is more like it:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the blue/green! I dont have any flaky like that! And I actually like that it isn't as dense as some, so you can see the color underneath:-)

    ReplyDelete