Monday, January 9, 2012

Old and New: Revlon Street Wear Ggrass Sstain & China Glaze Solar Power

Hey dolls!

Normally Mondays mean the beginning of a work week for this girl, but since I'm on vacation, it means dusty shopping with my blogger friends Jacqui and dinner out with friends later. YES, PLEASE! Feels good to be back in Ohio. :) First up today I have another Street Wear polish from my ever-growing collection. A month or two back I was lucky enough to find a blog sale selling them, I came out with five for under 15 bucks. SCORE! Today I have Ggrass Sstain. (Yes, that's exactly how it's spelled. Hmm.)





Oh, Ggrass Sstain. I love you because a) you're green, & b) you're a Street Wear, but there were a tad few lil flaws here. Not that I don't like you, I do, just some little things. First off, the formula was a lil watery for this frosty lime green metallic polish. Sometims when I have no patience for slow drying time, and pools form and brush stroaks can be seen. Like now. Oops. Second gripe - the brush was SO fanned out by age I suppose, and it was hard(er) to paint. I pulled through, but there are some bald spots on the edge of my nails. STILL, I will love this polish like the rest of my Street Wears.





Next up I have a China Glaze I recently picked up on clearance at a Sally's - Solar Power, from their 2008 Eco Collection. Solar Power is a GREAT yellow leaning to orange creme with shimmer swimming throughout. I feel silly that I waited fot this to go on clearence, the formula was amazing. This is two coats.





Essie All In One Base/ Poshe topcoat

4 comments: