Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Vintage Hardy Candy - Girlie

Hey there!


I hope you all are having a wonderful beginning to the week, I had yesterday off so today is pretty much my Monday. Today I have yet another vintage Hard Candy to share today - this one from my pal Jacqui's blog sale. Her and I share the passion for all things old and discontinued, so I was very excited she had an extra! My collection just keeps growing - it's so exciting! Here is Girlie! 




Girlie is a funny name to me - you'd think it would be a bubblegum pink or something of that nature. Leave it to Hard Candy to make a polish with that kind of name a light green foil! I'm a huge foil fan and green is my favorite polish, so this was a win-win with me. I love the green ring as well! :) This is two coats. It really is stunning!




Foil polish goodness!
Do any of you have any vintage Hard Candy polishes? <3Dana

2 comments:

  1. I love vintage Hard Candy! I managed to get a mini set and one full-sized polish when they were clearancing everything and making the move over to Walmart but I wish I had bought all the colors they still had in stock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to keep collecting more and more!

    ReplyDelete