Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Maybelline - Zip Fly

Good Morning!

I hope you're all having a great week so far! Life's been pretty busy lately with working so much, planning a wedding, and trying to have a social life makes for one busy blogger! I don't want to quit blogging, so my posts just might not be every day - but I'll post as often as I can! 

Today I have one of my favorite Maybelline's - Zip Fly. I have an obsession with SSN-esque polishes and this is on the top of the list! Zip Fly has that deep navy blue background with micro-fine silver glitter swimming within. The brush was wonky as can be though. Why this happens with old Maybelline gold caps I just don't know. Either way, LOVE LOVE LOVE. I *think* this is two coats.





Have a great day, all! <3


No comments:

Post a Comment