Sunday, May 20, 2012

Old and New - Nail Fetish Alien & Wet N Wild Chrome Grew Up In Cobalt-imore

Why HELLO THERE!!!

Today is yes, that's right, another Old and New post! I have two great polishes to share today, up first I have one of my MANY Nail Fetish polishes. These polishes are very special to me and dear to my heart since I owned quite a few as a tween-ager. Their polish embodies that 90's, an era I love with a passion to this day. Today I have Alien to share, one of my favorites from Nail Fetish for SURE! Alien is a vibrant in-your-face medium green polish with a slight frostiness to it. It's green polish greatness. Two coats, nice and smooth.





Next up I have one of Wet N Wilds new Chrome polishes, Grew Up In Cobalt-imore. I had been on the search for this display, but the only one I found was really, really picked over. I ended up only getting this one, and I thought this price was pretty steep for Wet N Wild - $3.99. They're prices for LE's have really been going up..... anyhoo. Formula was FANTASTIC! This is one coat. ONE! Formula was smooth as can be. I love this vibrant cobalt blue metallic very much!




What do ya think?




8 comments:

  1. i do like the metallic blue, but I've got Swimsuit... Nailed It! so I won't look for another. I'd love the fetish if it wasn't so brush strokey, cool coloured green though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes the brushstrokes are a price to pay for the amazing green :P

      Delete
  2. OMG Alien is sensational! And I gotta check out those W&W Chromes!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alien rocks! I think I sent you this one.... Did I ..... Hmmm if not I need to check Dollar Tree again!

      Delete
  3. Grew Up In Cobalt-imore is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember that brand. But I can't remember where Nail Fetish was sold at. I do love that green and don't mine the brushstrokes. Yeah just like any era the 90's had both good and bad. The good out weighted the bad.

    I have China Glaze Blue Year's Eve and Orly Sweet Peacock both seem close to the blue WnW.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't remember where either!!! Yes, I agree! This color makes it totally worth it!

      Delete