Saturday, May 12, 2012

Sinful Colors - Cinderella

Good Morning!


Today I have a quick NOTD to share. I was going to save this polish for an Old and New post, but it just stood out so strongly on its own I have to give it its own spotlight. It's Sinful's Cinderella, baby! I never saw this amazing polish at drug stores here in Virginia Beach, and thankfully my friend Rie sent me this bottle from Michigan and I couldn't be more grateful. Thanks again, girl! AAAGGHH I LOVE Cinderella! Baby blue polish with stunning pink shimmer? OMG I want a gallon of this polish! Formula was a tricky, it took three coats to even out. TOTALLY WORTH IT! :D




Anyone else head over heels over Cinderella, too?

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful! It's my favorite Sinful Colors polish. It's just perfect. The formula gave me some problems, but it's worth it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't agree more with everything you said!!!!

      Delete
  2. I DO love this one!! I layered it under Whimisical, but it is so beautiful on it's own too! Took forever to dry for me, but worth it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. O_O I have to layer Whimsical over it!!!!

      Delete
  3. You're welcome Dana! And it looks gorgeous on you! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO pretty! My fingers want this on their tips :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I ever see another bottle floating around, it's yours!

      Delete
  5. This is pretty! I picked this one up while I was in NYC but haven't tried it yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome you found it on your trip!

      Delete