Monday, August 8, 2011

Rescue Beauty Lounge - Bikini Bottom

Hello again!
I couldn't help but do two posts today because this polish is by far the queen of my collection. I fell in love with this polish from the first time I put it on and find myself reaching for it again and again and again...well you get the point! :P
Bikini Bottom is just a delicious polish. A sheer light blue watery jelly polish that is perfect for summer! Every time I go to pick a color, my eyes always wander over to it. Usually I wear a white base underneath, but today I decided to try it sheer the way Ji intended it to be worn and I love the results! RBL never ceases to amaze me thus far, making the splurge for the polishes an awsome investment.
I know this post is picture heavy, but I just can't help but show it off! This is three coats, normally I do a white base with two, but I really love it much more sheer with three. Man this polish rocks!
RBL's polishes can be purchased at http://www.rescuebeauty.com/ and retail at $18/bottle. The price is high, but it's more than worth it from the few polishes I've tried so far!

Seche Clear base coat/ Seche Vite topcoat

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you love Bikini Bottom as much as I do. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really really do! I'm actually ordering square pants this week ;) totally wish I had starfish Patrick! I totally fell in love w it on your blog! *pouts* ik learning that sheers/jellies call to me with polishes! ;) RBL is toooo amazing!

    ReplyDelete