Monday, August 8, 2011

essence Blossom etc... in Forget-Me-Not

Hello there! Back from my mini-vacay AKA getting me and the fiance settled with our jobs and house in Virginia Beach, September 25th is the big moving day! Feels good to get back in my at-home routine. :)
Today I have for you a limited addition polish from essence, Blossom etc... Forget-Me-Not, a whimsical light lavender with blue shimmer woven throughout. I saw this display at ULTA and just fell in love with the spring/summery color. It was very picked over, so thank goodness there was one left for me!
UNFORTUNATELY the sun was not my friend today in the time I had and this was the only outdoor shot. Doesn't this polish just glow? I love it! :P I used two coats, the brush was tricky due to the long wand and access polish dripping down. Overall, this formula was pretty average I'd have to say. Not too thick, not too runny.
essence polishes can be purchased at ULTA stores nationwide. Their polishes normally retail for 99 cents, & their limited additions are priced at $1.99.
Essie all in one base coat/Seche Vite topcoat

No comments:

Post a Comment