Friday, June 29, 2012

Aussie Brands!

It's that time again ladies! Time to check out some more Aussie awesomeness! 

The lovely Lauren sent me these two beauties with my beloved Chanel Peridot out of the goodness of her big ol' heart. I LOVE all the Aussie brands I've discovered from her, she opened a whole new polish world to me! I have fallen head over heels for Faces of Australia's Barbados collection. This is You Blue Me Away. This is the definition of a PERFECT summer metallic polish. It has such a fresh, light feel to it! I cannot rave enough about the quality of Faces of Australia - it's that amazing. Butter smooth and their brushes are perfect. This is two coats of light blue metallic goodness.




Next up I have a FUN Ulta3 polish, Jelly. Lauren knows me all too well, green? CHECK! Jelly? CHECK! A Dana polish to a T! Jelly is a fresh and fun medium green jelly polish. This is three thin coats. Yum!




Have a wonderful day!



12 comments:

  1. I agree completely about the Face of Australia Barbados polishes!!! I've only tried 1 (The light orange) and the formula was perfection!! I didn't even like the colour (it was a gift) but once it was on it looked AMAZING!!!! I really want some Ulta3 polishes because all the swatches from blogs look gorgeous!
    Love the green on you, reminds me of making slime when I was a kid!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg you're hilarious! Slime?! Trip down memory lane!!! Yes!!! Face Of Austalia is one of the best formulas I've EVER come across. Ever!

      Delete
  2. Ooh I keep looking at the FOA on my shelf and thinking I should try it but you know me and pinks/purples - they keep calling my name first!! :) It's so pretty huh? I love the silver shimmer in it! Jelly is crazy right? I would never wear it myself so I love being able to buy these crazy greens for you! It is SUCH a perfect Dana colour!!! Glad you love them :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're the best international swap buddy ever! <3 <3 <3 can't wait till our next!!!

      Delete
  3. Both are really pretty! I've never seen a green jelly before, so I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving that green!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They're both awesome -that green though - wow!! Such an awesome bright green jelly!

    ReplyDelete