Thursday, May 31, 2012

Pretty Serious Cosmetics - VT100

Hey ladies!

It may be Thursday to all of you, but it's Friday for me since I have a three day weekend!!! :P Aggghhh... I feel excited and nervous for today's post- it marks the beginning of my swatching the entire Pretty Serious collection, the brain-child of Pretty Random's Kaz. Kaz is a hilarious gal with a blog that is pretty much a massive wish list for me. After I fell in love with polish and started blogging, I discovered my love for vintage through her blog. She was and still is a huge inspiration for me and such a sweet girl! Kaz, I hope I do your polishes justice! 

Now before I get started, I think I'll be posting them every other day so I can get some full mani wear time in between posting. :) First up I have VT100, this is RIGHT UP MY ALLEY! We all know how much I love green polish, make it glitter?! Awww maaaan I'm grinnin' from ear to ear! The moment I pulled this baby out of it's box, it reminded me of Christmas. That perfect, sparkling, happy green. The formula was wonderful, almost of one-coater. This is two coats. LOVE. LOVE. LOVE.

I mean, COME ON! FREAKING AMAZING!!!

You just wait, more Pretty Serious swatches to come! 

10 comments: