Sunday, May 13, 2012

Ulta3 - Twilight Fever & Lagoon

Good Morning!

I am one of the luckiest girls for the friends that I've made through polish and my blog. Most recent I met the lovely Lauren from Australia. She is just amazing and we have really formed a sweet friendship that I'm grateful for. I've always wanted to try Ulta3 polishes and this lovely gal hunted down a whopping ten for me! Her big heart knows no bounds. <3 Thanks again, Lauren! 

First up I have Twilight Fever, a dupe for Chanel Paradoxel and Revlon Perplex. Twilight Fever is a grey-toned deep plum polish with pink/violet shimmer that really makes this polish what it is! The shimmer is more violet then pink, but in certain light it takes on the more pink. This is two coats. I really enjoy Ulta3's formula for being a cheap-y polish and can't wait to swatch the rest of my bunch!





Next up I have Lagoon to share. This is the one Ulta3 that Laurent picked out for me to add in our swap. Great pick, girl! I know I'm one of the only polish addicts on the planet we enjoy frost polishes, but I love the delicate lime green frost in Lagoon! I didn't realize how sheer thee two coats were until I uploaded these pics, so next time I'm going with three.




Do you have any Ulta3's?




7 comments:

  1. Yay Dana! These look seriously amaaaziiing on you! Your application is flawless. Think I might have to hunt down Twilight Fever for myself now -it doesn't look that great in the bottle but looks great on the nail, but then again everythig looks good on you! I knew you'd love Lagoon - actually very pretty!! Well done!!! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you again my love! <3 <3 Awwww you're too sweet! You need to grab a bottle of Twilight Fever!:)

      Delete
  2. Your swatches are great! I think I need Twilight Fever in my life :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Twilight Fever!!! SO amazing! How many dupes of Paradoxal do I need? I think the answer is all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely swatches. I'm from Australia so I have heaps of Ulta3's. :D

    ReplyDelete