Monday, May 7, 2012

Old and New - Wet 'n' Wild Precious Metals Lilac Metal & China Glaze Electric Pineapple

Good Morning!

I hope every is having a good week, I'm in the middle of working twelve days in a row, so thank goodness I swatched fifteen polishes the other day to have all of these posts ready. Today I have a really fun vintage Wet 'n' Wild to share with you - a Precious Metals! I found this forgotten beauty at my usual thrift store for I think two bucks. Lilac Metal is a really stunning Spring polish (in my opinion) and the formula really held up after all these years. This is three thin coats, and it dried so fast!




Next up for the new section I have a China Glaze to share - Electric Pineapple from Last Years Island Escape collection. I've had this polish since then and never swatched it until now. And now I know why. This polish just kind of makes me go "Eh." I know it's a dupe for OPI's Fiercely Fiona (which I have the mini for) and I feel the same for that polish as well. It's a pretty color that does nothing for me, plain and simple. Maybe a pedicure color? I'll try it out. Patchy formula as with most cremes of this nature. Three coats for evenness.  




Are there those colors for you that are just "blah"?


5 comments:

  1. Lilac Metal is really beautiful! Electric Pineapple looks awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!! I have a weakness for metallic polishes :P

      Delete
  2. I know what you mean. I do think they look pretty on you though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just put on 24K Precious Metals! I was Googling to try to find out how old this polish actually is! I did just two coats and it looks great.

    ReplyDelete