Friday, September 21, 2012

Revlon Color Chrome LE - KhakiChrome

TGIF!

Today's the day!!! My mom and brother are currently on their way to Virginia Beach! I feel like I a kid at Christmas! *big goofy grin* :D No worries, they'll be here for a week but I have all my posts ready to go! 

Today I have an amazing (and my first!) Revlon Color Chrome LE polish - KhakiChrome, KhakiZing's cousin. (Swatches to come soon!) My polish BFF Jacqui gifted me this gem. MAN looking back at these swatches remind me how much I love this gem! Oh vintage Revlons, you have my heart. Where do I start? Formula? Great AND it dried in a flash. Not to mention this is a duochrome that's actually a chrome LOL!  A metallic, shiny chrome at that! It shifts from a pink/mauve to a gold/copper. Obviously for the majority it stays in the pink/mauve side of things, but I tried to capture the gold/copper best I can. The bottle shot at the end really shows it off. Two coats.






See that color shift?
Have a great Friday!




8 comments:

  1. Wow, that is amazing! I don't think I've ever seen that one before! I'll definitely have to keep my eyes peeled for that one, what a fab gift! Jacqui is a doll! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She really is! I hope to get my hands on more of these Chromes in the future!

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!!! It look fab on you my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I love it, you two and your vintage polishes! Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is a really nifty polish. I love anything duochrome, lol. Your vintage polishes always make me wonder where I was when they came out, lol.

    ReplyDelete