Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Old and New - Nail Fetish Dude & Sally Hansen Crackle Overcoat Antiqued Gold

Hey ladies!

Today is - yes, you guessed it - another Old and New post! I have a great Nail Fetish to start things off, Dude. I can't help it, every time I see this polish I think of The Big Lebowski. (A favorite movie of mine.) This polish is freaking AH-MAZ-ING. Deep, vampy blood-red polish with red shimmer just screams sexy to me! Smooth formula. Two coats. LOVE!




Next up for my New part I have *gasp!* a crackle polish, Sally Hansen's Crackle Overcoats in Antiqued Gold. I know, I know, crackles have been run into the ground, but after wearing Morning Java, I really thought this would look great over it! I was RIGHT! I don't care I love the way this looks and it may have peaked my interest once again. 




Have a great day, ladies!

4 comments:

  1. That Nail Fetish polish is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude is making my head explode! And it looks AMAZING on your nails! I only wish it had a sexier name than Dude...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL you're hilarious!!! I agreed..... Vixen maybe LOL??

      Delete