Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Chanel - Luna

WHO IS READY FOR MY FIRST CHANEL POST?!?!

Sorry for yelling, but I'm really excited to show you today's polish and manicure! Up until recently I always overlooked Chanel due to the cost. (Even though I finally have Peridot on it's way. It was only a matter of time, LOL!) Now that my main focus has been to cut back on buying and only keeping my eyes open for rare gems - Luna was calling my name and I couldn't say no! :D No regrets here! Luna runs for about a hundred bucks on evil bay and I paid only thirty. (With blog sale money, might I add.) Luna is a very sheer pearly pink base (made only for layering IMO) with CRAZY blue shimmer! I layered two thin coats over Borghese's Stellare Notte. The way it glows is impossible to capture in picture, it must be seen in person. A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. I'm officially a Chanel girl! Cobra and Holographic, one day you WILL be mine.





Endless layering possibilities! 
What are your fave Chanels?

18 comments:

  1. This is very beautiful, I love this effect :D
    My faves Chanel are Black Pearl, Paradoxal and April ^^Yes I am a Chanel girl too ;p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. O_O Black Pearl is amazing, I need to add that to my wish list! LOL!

      Delete
  2. What a gorgeous thing. I love Chanel too even if it's not a brand of my budget. I love layering also, it's one of my favorite thing in nail polish.

    I wonder how close it is to CND Ice Blue Shimmer. How is Cobra?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so right, I wonder how they compare as well??? :) Cobra is deep, vampy, purple goodness!

      Delete
  3. Love this! It's a beautiful layering polish.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very very pretty Dana, I'm glad you didn't pay sill money for this though. I only have 2 Chanel's - Graphite being my fave of the two, the other one I own is Peridot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Esther my love! Peridot is on it's way to me - I can't WAIT!!!!!

      Delete
  5. Ahhhh welcome to the dark side! Lol jk. Chanel is a great brand! I love their polishes. My favorite is Ciel De Nuit and Black Pearl [my first one=] Holographic and Cobra are GORGEOUS! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol I am officially on the dark side now!! Ceil De Nuit!*smacks forhead* how could I forget that one?! Going on wish list indeed!!!

      Delete
  6. Holy crap! This is a rare and freakin awesome find! When you tire of it, let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  7. PS my fave Chanel is Khaki Brun

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, this is stunning. I hope we get to see some more layering combos in the future with this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will definitely have to hook you guys UP!:)

      Delete